Got Light applies a fresh approach to lighting, audio, video, staging, and drape in the special event and wedding industry. We produce hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable events in the City, including major opening parties and social galas. Our company promotes team-building and maintains high employee retention rates by consistently creating a fun and dynamic work environment.
Make Art. Be Proud. Have Fun.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Special Event Design & Production Company seeking a Warehouse Associate. In this position you will be responsible for the accurate pick, pack, pull of technical equipment for special events. Part of this process includes equipment testing, quality control, and product cleanliness. In this position, you are also responsible for safely loading and unloading trucks, inventory management, and transportation to and from venues or vendors.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our Warehouse department, and to uphold the integrity of the company brand, with cleanliness and proper presentation, help maintain your workspace and the common areas of the warehouse, and assist in loading and unloading of gear.
- Assist a team to pick, pack, pull, the technical equipment process for detailed special events.
- Ability to read detailed technical equipment pull lists in a fast-paced working environment.
- Responsible for the delivery and pick up of event equipment to and from venues and vendors when needed.
- Uphold the integrity of the company brand, cleanliness, and immaculate presentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This position requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Flexibility to work occasional late hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Basic knowledge of lighting/sound/video equipment is preferred.
- Soldering, cable termination and electronics maintenance experience are helpful.
- Power and power distribution experience and knowledge are helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This is a Full-time hourly position.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible to participate in Got Light’s medical, dental, vision, chiropractic & 401k benefits.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible for PTO and (5) paid holidays.
- Hourly rate is based on work experience.
- $21/hr or based on experience
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 70 pounds.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air-conditioned.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.