A/V Warehouse Associate
Got Light applies a fresh approach to lighting, audio, video, staging, and drape in the special event and wedding industry. We produce hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable events in the City, including major opening parties and social galas. Our company promotes team-building and maintains high employee retention rates by consistently creating a fun and dynamic work environment.
Make Art. Be Proud. Have Fun.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Special Event Design & Production Company seeking an A/V Warehouse Associate. In this position you will be responsible for the quality control of all equipment, packing daily orders, and to ensure that the gear is working up to company standards on a day-to-day basis. The ability to prep and pack equipment needed for outbound shows is a key responsibility of an A/V Associate, as well as pickups and return deliveries as needed.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our A/V Warehouse department, and to uphold the integrity of the company brand, with cleanliness and proper presentation, help maintain your workspace and the common areas of the warehouse, and assist in loading and unloading of gear.
- Quality-control of all equipment upon arrival from events and departure to events.
- Prep, pack, and load daily equipment orders.
- Deliver and pickup shows and/or rentals as needed.
- Unload gear as required in a safe and timely manner.
- Communicate directly with shift managers on daily tasks.
- Assist with cross-training new employees as needed.
- Willing to learn how to use all of the workspace equipment provided.
- Assist with QC’ing equipment prior to events.
- Digital and Analog mixing consoles
- Wired and Wireless microphone and communication systems
- RF Coordination
- Soldering, cable termination and electronics maintenance
- High-Definition video switchers, projectors, monitors
- Video distribution systems
- Presentation software, video software, audio software, operating systems, Google and Microsoft
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This is a Full-time hourly position.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible to participate in Got Light’s medical, dental, vision, chiropractic & 401k benefits.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible for PTO and (5) paid holidays.
- Hourly rate is based on work experience.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 70 pounds.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air-conditioned.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.